Broggs Application

So you want to join Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics. Read the Sticky Posts and follow the instructions - this is your first test.
Broggs
 Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics

Broggs Application

Post by Broggs » 17 Apr 2019, 18:32

How old are you, and where are you from (include your timezone)?

48, Washington state USA, Pacific TZ

Why do you want to join DF1AS? How did you hear about us?

the RP aspect of the corp interests me greatly, combined with WH which is something I have not really played with (except for some ninja huffing). Backstage

What's been your EVE experience to date? In particular, what were your last few corporations/alliances; why did you join and leave them? Are there any other games that you play?
basically trying to find something that i am hoping i will find with this corp. close community that I can help grow and be a actual contributer to rather than space fodder or a resource generation tool.
in short see above and add.. drama, inactivity or unresponsivness
currently Eve is my only online game, I am giving it a chance to see if I can do it right this time.

Do you have any experience with specialized fleet positions (FC, logi anchor, etc) or corp (recruitment, logistics, director, etc.) roles? If yes, please tell us a little about that and if not, why?
most of my time was just ratting in nullsec (killing braincells) but I do have some experience in markets and logistics(real life conotation) IRL, I own and manage a 3PL IRL so logistics is a passion as well as supply chain management.

Please confirm that you've read the DF1AS Code of Conduct and RoE and will abide by them.
I have and I will
To show that you're more than just an F1 drone, please link five kills that you feel proud of. These should include two kills against a more powerful ship class than your own (for example frig vs cruiser, or t1 frig vs t2/faction frig). Fights where you took on multiple ships of your own class (e.g. cruiser vs 2x cruiser) and came away with multiple kills also count. This isn't as hard as it sounds - if you'd like advice drop by DF1AS Public channel in game and we'll help you out.
unfortunately I might just be a F1 drone. my pvp skills are very negligble. I would like to still be considered for the newbro corp if I may as the idea of solo WH hunter interests me greatly and I have trained into the Asteros and training into the Straitos as a stop gap while I get racials up for T3s

Link the lossmail that you would say embarrasses you the most and explain to us why it happened. How have you improved as a player from it?
DF1AS is a corporation for mains. We're OK with you having alts in other corporations for the purposes of making ISK (we actually have an industrial sister corp to house your industry alts), but not for PvP. Please confirm that the character you're applying with is your main, and let us know about any alts you have in other corporations.
I would be interested in the industry corp while i train to be more effective PVP, Broggs is my Main, Gurt is my alt marketer/contractor and Thaelwyn Hempleaf is a inactive corp name holder for me.

What experiences (if any) have you had in a wormhole and would you be interested in moving into a C4 system with C4/C2 statics?
ninja huffing in brave newbs and yes I am, I love the idea of truly free and dangerous space.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Havohej
 Sebiestor Tribe

Re: Broggs Application

Post by Havohej » 17 Apr 2019, 22:08

Hey Broggs, thanks for your interest in DF1AS!

We're discussing your application internally, but we also need you to click this link to provide us with the following access:
  • esi-assets.read_assets.v1 - This shows your material assets and where they are located
  • esi-clones.read_clones.v1 - This shows the locations of your jump clones
  • esi-characters.read_contacts.v1 - This shows your contact list from People & Places
  • esi-contracts.read_character_contracts.v1 - This shows a list of your completed contracts
  • esi-location.read_location.v1 - This shows your current location in New Eden
  • esi-mail.read_mail.v1 - This shows the contents of your mailbox
  • esi-skills.read_skills.v1 - This shows your currently trained skills
  • esi-wallet.read_character_wallet.v1 - This shows your wallet journal and transaction history
  • esi-universe.read_structures.v1 - If you are on the ACL for any structures, this will list them
We will use this information to screen for red flags, and your access key is deleted from our side once we've made a final decision on your recruitment. When you click on the link above, you will be asked to log in via EVE SSO and then you'll be taken to a screen detailing the access you're giving us and offering you an opportunity to opt-out. When you click to agree, you'll then be taken to a page where you have the ability to un-check some of the boxes. Don't uncheck any of the boxes - if any of the specified access keys are missing when we go to perform our audit, your application will be rejected immediately.